One week tour around major cities with evenings at clubs and night life.
Standard programme; it is a foundation, which after modifications will allow to design a unique programme, tailored to interests and requirements of the customer.
- Start in Warsaw. Note: can be any other city. In the city we use taxis or a bus. Between the cities, we travel on the train.
- In accordance with customers’ requirements – dinners at clubs, meetings with selected groups living in Poland, for instances gays, Jews, Muslims, refugees from Chechnya, etc. Meetings with artists from the Centre for Contemporary Art.
- At request – performance by Akademia Ruchu.
- The programme adjusted to interests of participants, non-standard. Visits at secret interesting places and meetings with interesting people.
- Day guide – an expert knowing city secrets, a connoisseur of art, erudite person. Night guide – active, intelligent participant of the club life, an insider.
- Business hotels (Orbis, Ibis, Campanilla, etc.).
Warsaw sightseeing tour with
a guide. Old Town – walk, Łazienki Park – walk, coffee at the local café, the Centre for Contemporary Art – permanent installation presenting achievements of contemporary Polish artists and lunch at Qchnia Artystyczna, visiting the Warsaw Rising Museum. Return to the hotel and a dinner at the restaurant in the city centre; afterwards – clubbing – visiting selected clubs: popular standard clubs, off clubs, alternative clubs, gay clubs.
Viewing the city panorama from the top of the Palace of Culture and Science. Visit at the 10th Anniversary Stadium (Market Europe – the largest bazaar in Europe); city tour with a focus on the right side of the city, lunch at a good restaurant in Prague, for instance at Fabryka Trzciny, return to the hotel and train trip to Kraków. Check in to a hotel at Old Town. A dinner at a regional Kraków restaurant and visiting different clubs.
Kraków sightseeing tour with a guide. Old Town – walk, Sukiennice – shopping, walk to Wawel castle, lunch at Old Town, walk at Kazimierz, city tour around Kraków, bus trip to Zakopane. Evening at an inn at Krupówki.
Zakopane sightseeing. Visiting Gubałówka market and Gubałówka mountain. Lunch at Kurpówki. Bus trip to Kraków and from Kraków – train trip to Łódź. Check in to
a hotel. Clubbing – modern, alternative pubs of Łódź, with a focus on pubs at factories.
Visiting the city centre of Łódź, Art Nouveau galleries, post-industrial monuments, lunch at a Jewish restaurant, visit at a modern art gallery and city tour around the city. Trip to Tricity. Check in to a hotel and relaxing evening at a wine bar.
City tour around Tricity. Visiting a port in Gdynia. Stop at the Shipyard Worker monument (three crosses) – a symbol of free Poland. Lunch at a fish and chips shop close to the beach. Trip to Sopot and a walk in the centre and along the beach. Dinner in Sopot and clubbing. Return to the hotel at Gdańsk.
Visiting the city centre of Gdańsk; lunch at Długi Rynek and return train trip to Warsaw. In Warsaw – clubbing! Night rest.